Forums

TopicNatural Cleansing Herbs That Really Work

• Sat 20th Jan 2018 - 11:25am

Turmeric is one kind of herb grown in many tropical countries, especially  Gaia’s Protocol in India. Indians used this herb in their ayurvedic system of medicine for thousands of years. Turmeric and health go hand in hand.

Daily I take turmeric powder in the form of natural nutrition supplement along with other 70 natural herbs and salt. 50 mg of turmeric concentrated with 95% curcumin is found there. It comes with enteric coated format so that its full potency is realized. This is how I found a holistic approach to my nutrition intake. I do not limit myself to turmeric and health. For that matter no single nutrition.

The habit of reading food labels can help you stay healthy and keep your weight under control. This means you'll have to spend a little more time grocery shopping, but your health is worth it, right? You have to know what ingredients to look for in order to select healthier foods. You will enhance your well being almost immediately by eliminating the following 5 ingredients from your diet...

Hydrogenation turns oil into a solid at room temperature. This is done to prolong the shelf life of many foods. The problem is that hydrogenation changes the structure of oil into a form that's very hazardous for your health. Keep an eye out for partially hydrogenated oil especially as it contains trans fats.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/gaias-protocol-review-pdf

Please register or login to post forum replies